Monday, May 11, 2009

PEAS











I love peas! (this is my favorite picture)




First of all, i want to thank my sweet husband and sister for bringing me breakfast in bed and taking care of Sarah Douglas on mother's day morning! It was sooooo nice to eat breakfast in bed and to let Aunti Kat and Clifton feed and change Sarah Douglas! A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU BOTH!!
When we got home from Hattiesburg we were exhausted, but we wanted to introduce Sarah Douglas to peas. She absolutely LOVED them and ate the entire helping. Here are a few pics. Hope you enjoy!










2 comments:

  1. Love Her! Annie does not get quite so excited about her supper yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pea pictures, the last one is priceless! I just love pictures of babies with food all over their faces. She also looked so sweet in her white dress and bonnet from the pics of the wedding. I'm glad you had a great first mother's day! I hope we can visit ya'll for a bit this weekend.

    Love,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete